Straight Rust free 210 bare shell for sale

Selling my shell as I'm moving in another direction.

$350 bare shell with windows and

$1000 with 200sx disc brake rear axle (all there, needs brakes rebuilt etc...) and 200sx sway bar. 240Z front struts adapted to 210 w/ NEW 200sx ball joints(I think) and NEW NOS 510 outer tie rod ends. Needs camber plates. Toyota calipers and solid crossdrilled/ slotted Z rotors. Stops AWESOME in this tiny little car

2011-04-08%252018.02.55_Grayson_Georgia_US.jpg

What you get:

bare rust free straight shell. one dent on the right rear quarter panel. very shallow but like a foot long. Looks like a shopping buggy hit it at one time?

straight front fenders

Doors(some rust on bottom of doors

Hood(has like 20 layers of paint on it from setting up a paint gun for painting a bunch of other projects/ race cars)

windows(windshield had a rock hit it right in the middle of the driver's field of view but doesn't leak, the rest are good)

crossmember and steering box, steering column

headlights and their surrounds

stock tail lights

Has a dash in it but no other interior

wiper mechanism is intact.

THIS IS NOT A ROLLER! I can deliver in the atlanta area if you have a forklift or a bunch of guys to lift it off of my flatbed trailer! $50 delivery or you come pick it up near Athens, GA.

$350 OBO.

Going to the scrap yard in 1 week.

Feel free to make an offer but don't be ridiculous. Scrap yard prices are very good right now.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the front clip you get a free rest of the car. Lol.

that way you can cut away what you dont need.

This would be a great start for someone with a wrecked car or wanting to build a race or drift car that is already stripped down and straight.

Dam man! If this were a rolling shell I'd be all over it. If your gunna part it out, I call dibs on the fuel door with the chrome knob, trunk seal, antenna and both rear vent glass!

Well I may be willing to sell it as a roller....

front struts are coilovers from an S30 Z car... so camber is off . 7" threaded collars so you can slam the heck out of the front... has some 8" hyperco springs on the front. Stock rear suspension except for a 200sx sway bar(210 had no rear sway bar)

14" Iron cross wheels. 2 tires great 2 rubbed and have some cut marks on the shoulder of the tread. low miles

Needs camber plates. Front brakes are toyota calipers from MSA with the solid Z rotors. Has SS braided lines on the front. No brake master cylinder.

NEW 510 ball joints and outer tie rod ends to adapt the S30 struts to bolt on to the control arms and steering linkage of the 210.

VERY quick steering compared to stock 210 struts or even compared to a Z car!

Rear axle is from a big axle H190 200sx so you can use datsun truck differentials and its a lot beefier than the stock axle. Has a 3.54 R&P in it now(RARE for an H190).

I'll throw in a 1 piece long datsun driveshaft(to cut up and use for your L series/KA engine/ transmission swap)

$1000 as a roller.

Also have a hybrid L/Z block just needs final assembly. Shortblock is finished and torqued. Full ARP hardware(main studs, 3/8" BBC rod bolts, head studs), Long rod(Z20E, balanced) stroker(Z22 crank balanced and refinished), forged 86mm Mahle deep dished pistons with full floating wrist pins, ACL bearings, fully ground block interior. ~8.5:1 compression to 12:1 compression depending on which head gasket you use with closed chamber A87. ~.0013" clearance on rods, .0015" on mains. No expense spared. No front cover(Other than an LD-28 front cover for a distributorless project...)

New Melling L28ET high volume oil pump new in packaging.

Camellia timing chain kit new in box. stronger lighter Mercedes lower timing chain sprocket

Z20 gasket kit included

Built with small bore to have plenty of strength in the block for lots of boost.

$1500 OBO

Closed chamber A87, Z valves, aluminum retainers, comp springs, slight port job to 1 5/8" intake ports, .475" lift Racer Brown cam. $500 OBO Bolt on and go!

Z24 crank in great shape and L20B refurbished rods included if you buy the whole engine package. (stage 2 of the above engine build)

Not really wanting to sell the motor but money talks lol.

Lots of spare datsun parts,

P90A head, E88 head, MN47 head, Z24 heads, Z series EFI manifolds, Z20E ECU's, Z31 N/A ECU, L24E ECU, etc... Oil pumps... alternators, Z series front sump oil pan with pickup, rear sump pan with pickup, 4x4 720 pan with pickup. 4 speed transmissions(521 shorty trans and 71B length 4 speed)

4 lug 14x6.5" 5 point star american racing wheels with hub caps.

4 lug 15x8" diamond racing wheels

great 210 radiator in great shape

datsun truck wheels. 2 dog dish wheels no caps, 2 plain spoked wheels.

Great shape 280Z tail lights.

good shape 210 tail lights.

A14 starter

etc... etc....

$3500 takes ALL my Datsun stuff including the 210 rolling shell... anything that does not pertain to my 4x4 521 resto-mod build!! 200sx stuff! lots of engine parts! I have been gathering parts since 2003!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.