who has dogs?

Sorry to spoil your chat, :mad: but I hate dogs and cats.:D

I'm going to laugh my ass off when you go blind. Heres the work dog.....she goes to work with us every day! She is a black lab and her name is Jenny but I call her Turkey Bird....dont ask....and yes she comes to that :lol: As for cats I like them, but If there on my property or cars they get trapped and sent far away!

turkeybird.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my tiny monster 'Piruli' wearing his 'killer' tshirt...leaving a tiny monster of his own..hahaha

dscn0876fb1.jpg

HAHAHAH:lol:...WOW Mario what the hell you feed'n your dog, looks like he is in pain

Guest 510kamikazifreak

hahahaha

Now we taking pics of the dogs doing the DUNG eh,

Oh my what has this world come to..:eek:

I can take a pic of my sheppard lab cross doing the deed but be bigger than the little one(dog) doing the deed :eek::eek::lol:

HAHAHAH:lol:...WOW Mario what the hell you feed'n your dog, looks like he is in pain

LOL...I think it was all the fiber in his food...just kidding...he's not in pain. :)

ohhowivegrown2kr8.jpg

picture015ht8.jpg

theres a shot of the 2 i like.. the other dog.. Not so much.. funny thing is my cat doesnt mind dogs, big ones.. small ones.. medium ones.. she fuckin hates cats.. big, small or whatever, she HATES THEM.. but she'll cuddle with the dog.. halarious

So it's decided? It's a poop off.

Shane ...now your dog really looks to be in pain :lol::lol:

a poop off :blink::eek: lets keep it to the 4 legged type of pictures, in my YOUNGER years (LAST YEAR :lol:) I would have been the first one to leave a picture of one of my toilet bowl masterpieces but I dont want to be that gross and I dont think anyone else here does either :D

• 10 months later...

Hello.....nice looking dogs....everyone! Here' some pics of mine. Sealik (center) was purebred Labrador Retreiver and Golden Retreiver. Sammies (left) dad was a purebred lab.....and Ruby's (right) was a purebred Golden.....both from Sealik. Trying to breed the pups from her (Sealik)....back to purebred....if you follow.....:) Every litter from a litter....is closer to purebred. Should take another 20 years....I think. LOL. My theory has been temporarily shelved. A purebred yellow lab climbed my fence and mounted Ruby.....Oh well....should be beauties anyways. Due on April 06+-/09.P8310002.jpgPA120276.jpgP6160082.jpgP6160077.jpgP9030043.jpg00012.jpg00386.jpg

Edited by Sealik