FS: All sorts of stuff

I have a few random things that Ive decided I dont need anymore. I figured I could use some extra cash for finishing up the last few things I want to do before Canby. As I find more items Ill throw them up here and just change the name of the thread to make it easy.

RX7 oil cooler complete kit

Bolt on setup for your 510, it even includes the brackets to bolt them on to your existing bumper mounts. Includes the filter relocation setup, along with a big bag of fittings to make any combination work. Real oil cooler hose (not heater hose!) included, though depending on your setup you may need more. It is 6' ft worth, uncut. You need nothing more to mount this on a 510, it coudl very well work for anything else you'd want to stick this on as well. The cooler itself is clean, I did clean it completely and sprayed it a nice gray-brown color. If you don't like it, you could strip it fairly easily. There is a dent on the bottom but I was told from the original owner that it does not affect operation.

7069915023_45ff21d776_z.jpg

7069915895_f92707eac1.jpg

*Note images and description borrowed from Jun. I bought it from him and its in the same exact condition.

SOLD

Datsun front grille emblem

• Clean
  • Reproduction piece
  • Slight wrinkle in "chrome" finish in one spot
  • Mounting posts perfect

6882674392_63c2d49312_c.jpg

SOLD

Apple iPad2 16GB Wi-fi only (white)

I thought I would use this more than I actually do. I had big plans for it, but it seems like Im too busy to use it. I had a lot of technical manuals, books, and such loaded and thats what I mainly used it for. Also had it as a second monitor for my Macbook Air.

• Perfect physical condition
  • Perfect workig condition
  • No issues
  • Will factory restore before shipping out

Pictures when I get home from work tonight

SOLD

Aluminum Lug Nuts (purple)

Purple

Brand new

M12x1.5

7230090768_34f0cc4ca3_c.jpg

$50 plus PP fees and shipping

510 Cigarette Lighter

7230889284_1f187d7ee4_c.jpg

$20 plus shipping and PP fees

Trunk Package Tray

• Dirty
  • Single crack

7230894606_48389f5e21_c.jpg

7230890882_de54d5d544_c.jpg

You pay shipping and its yours... or free for local pickup

Basic Plastic Mirrors

Faded

No cracks

7230900870_0a094312cd_c.jpg

7230898104_c4c1646f6e_c.jpg

7230896270_c800057831_c.jpg

$15 plus PayPal fees and shipping

I will take all legal American tender but restrictions apply. I will wait to send any items until check clears, cash or trade item arrives via mail. I will use PayPal, but you will either pay the 3% fee or use Gift option at your own risk. Im a verified PP member. I ship all items via USPS Priority with tracking unless other means are agreed upon or makes more sense. I am willing to meet up in the local area or willing to drive halfway in some cases. Deals can be worked out for trade items and I will be at Canby where I can bring items if needed. Feel free to send me a PM and Im sure we can work something out. Thanks!

Currently Looking for these trade items:

• JDM skinny metal stalked fender mirrors
  • SSS SU Air Cleaner

• Like 1
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

maaan that oil cooler :( i need cash damnit lol

Haha Im going to be using it here soon-ish if I dont sell it. I could really use the money, but may end up keeping it. Cash is king so we shall see... Donate some blood and buy this thing before its too late.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.