• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

oic in coming

007F09E0-orig.jpg

i really like the red chome my only issue is maybe get something stronger for transfer material it took 20 tries to get the viynl to come off the backing lol

here's my pathetic attempt...

not the greatest artist but, IBTL

datsunbug.jpg

Nice. I like the bio-mechanical feel it gives me :D Remember, you've all still got time to tweek and modify your entries. But the thread will auto-lock 05/15 and entries will move to a judging thread. And BTW, this contest is not just for graphic designers and people w/ art degrees :) Just looking for raw, original artwork from fellow Datsun enthusiasts. Keep up the good work, and most importantly: have fun!

Received my rats yesterday, thanks they look great. If only I had a Datsun for them to go on.

Got mine also. I'll post a pic when I get them put on.

I hate to be that guy, but two of the entries are unoriginal pieces with some originality added to them, therefore even though my entry was done only for teh ollz of family guy watchers, isn't it as valid as the others?

I hate to be that guy, but two of the entries are unoriginal pieces with some originality added to them, therefore even though my entry was done only for teh ollz of family guy watchers, isn't it as valid as the others?

I was unaware of any of the other designs not being original art. Can you point the other two out for me? Since I clearly mentioned the rules in multiple posts in this thread, I just figured all the entries were legit. LMK which ones are not original so I can find a resolution :D

My entry is not 100% mine... I will withdraw my entry. To be fair, it was not in the original post when it was originally made... I also generally look at the submissions in this thread. I apologize for overlooking that rule.

yeah mine is a pic that i found and made my own threw photoshop though i do believe it still counts its not like i just found a pic and submitted it i went into photoshop and made some rather extensive changes

ok so i just saw this thread about an hour ago, so i decided to give a a quick go....

hence my quick hand sketch (was to lazy to open up illustrator)

6DDC2307.jpg can we enter more than one drawing? lol i might have more ideas when im not feeling so lazy :P