Fitted some new wheels (update 2nd pg.)

driggers.a

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, she looks good from a far from right now, the fenders need a lot of smoothing out and other body work, I'll get to that whenever I paint it. I'm currently trying to get the rest of the parts needed for my engine swap...;)

Powder coated bumper and wipers look awesome! Great looking truck all around.

No shots from the side?

I actually rynolined the bumper and the tailight housings. Some some drunk person ripped bent my passenger side wiper arm to shit the other night so I'm wiperless right now :devil:

What is the offset of those rims? I have some 10/15R -39 rims that I slapped on for fun and the amount of hang is rediculous... I also noticed your fenders dont have the natural rib along the wheel arch, have you just hammered it out or were your fenders smooth?

7175062318_ab20b1c7dc.jpg

yeah....that is terrible. You need to sell those...... :poke: .....to me.

I really like the look of your truck, stance is awesome! I just hate seeing fenders look like wrinkled tin foil. Personally, I think it would look perfect with black fender flares.

Me or driggers?

yeah....that is terrible. You need to sell those...... :poke: .....to me.

They are for sale... I'll talk to my buddy.

The rib came out as I pulled them. As far as my offset I want to say they are about the same, about 1.5" negative offset. Yeah, when I bolted them on at first I was skeptical to whether or not I could even get them bolted on, they definitely took some finess to get them to fit. I'm not opposed to some fender flares, my fenders are defintely worked, whenever paint comes around they'll get the rest of the attention they deserve.

• 2 weeks later...

im having issues becuse my are rubbing my fenders but i have 225/70/14 went to discount tire and the guy recommended the steelies 225/60/15 but idk if i can put any weight on it like that heres my 225/70/14 IMAG0535.jpg

Do you know what size the rims are??

Go for 205/60/14. 225 is gonna roll over the lip of the rim and look funky. 205 looks like it'd sit flush on the rim.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The rib came out as I pulled them. As far as my offset I want to say they are about the same, about 1.5" negative offset. Yeah, when I bolted them on at first I was skeptical to whether or not I could even get them bolted on, they definitely took some finess to get them to fit. I'm not opposed to some fender flares, my fenders are defintely worked, whenever paint comes around they'll get the rest of the attention they deserve.

Next question, what tires are those? Brand I mean, tried getting a used 225/60 and the shop said that was an uncommon tire size, more for muscle cars and old Mercedes. Also not every 225/60 will stretch/buldge the same as sideway construction varries. I just bought my JDM rims and am hoping this weekend I can be rolling. :P 7499039196_5379a34753.jpg

c002a698c40111e1a94522000a1e8aaf_7 by NickedKnuckles, on Flickr