Good to go

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

Went to one of my many doctors i have been seeing the last few months and took some cognitive tests to see if I could get cleared to drive, this was my wifes idea. Took the tests with one Dr., she E-mailed the doctor that would say yes or no and she called this afternoon and said the paperwork was done and I could pick it up. I got it and went to the D.O.L. and after talking with three people there I was given the green light to drive again, don't have to depend on the wife to haul me around now, I'm free, got back a little independece yestereday. It was a good thing too,after II finished at the D.O.L. had to take wife to urgent care, then to hospital for more tests, finally got home at 2:00 in the morning. Wife will be fine just a severe case of dehydration. So the next get together it will be just me and Paco. It is a great feeling to be able to do this now. First solo trip will be to Golden Gardens.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear youre doing good. Hope to wife feels better. And hopefully you and the wife arent worried about your first solo trip... theres a bunch of us going to GG from this side, so you should be well taken care of in the caravan. My mother had some issues that prevented her from driving when I was little and I remember how happy she was when she was able to drive again. Its a wonderful day. Hopefully the weather stay nice, not only because of the meet, but to make your first cruise to freedom that much better.