Bought my first 510 goon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why 510s will never be worth anything from previos owners like this.

$2500 down to 800$

Hope this car is in good hands finally

I hope so as well. I may have bitten off more then I should have, like spent monies i shouldnt have, but I am gonna part out my K5 blazer to recoupe the money I spent on it, until then I am not gonna be able to start working on it

• 1 month later...

Ok So i finally got my K5 parted out, atleast most of the way and started on the goon with some help from RedBanner, I decided to pull the DE out since it looked like the pan was leaking, and I needed to change the head gasket and put the ARP head studs in, just figured it would be easier to do on the engine stand. Here are some pics100_0876.JPG

100_0877.JPG

Ratsun Sticker I put on, one of CrackerJacks creations

100_0878.JPG

100_0879.JPG

Notice the 2dr 510 in the back ground, and the 12hundy coupe'

100_0880.JPG

100_0881.JPG

100_0882.JPG

100_0883.JPG

100_0884.JPG

100_0885.JPG

100_0886.JPG

100_0887.JPG

100_0888.JPG

100_0889.JPG

100_0890.JPG

100_0891.JPG

100_0892.JPG

you my friend are one lucky sum bich!! :thumbup: soooo is this going to be a DD?

Thats what I am really trying for, I need to stop driving my powerstroke so much, I have put 30k miles on it in less then a year, but now that I have the rollback tow truck to use, that should cut down anyways

Well pulled the head off, and at some point something went into the combustion chamber on #4 piston, there are divits on the top of the piston, and the head surface. So looks like I am gonna rebuild it completly

shit at least you have been working on your shit, I haven't really touched mine yet. a couple projects have to get done before my Dime comes into my shop. but maybe( damnit it better be) it will be ready for Canby, for Jeremy's meet and greet I might just ride one of my Harley's or soimething