510 front windshield

I'm going to be picking up 5 of these in a week (I have access to a total of 12). They are $160 each. I would prefer NOT to ship.

If you want me to bring one to eagle rock, please prepay for it.

If you would like me to hold one for you, you can prepay (not a group buy). Its from Fuyao.

Pay Pal - shagy510@juno.com

1. ME

2. Vegas510 - NO SHOW!?!?!

3. 420n620 -

4. Robert - Paid

sample photo....

1968-73-Datsun-510-2-&-4-Dr-Sedan-New-Tint-Windshields-for-sale_270861669076.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TTT.....

Vegas510, Yes I can bring one to Eagle rock with me. I actually plan on taking the 5 with me, well maybe 4. Id like to take all 12 but I dont have the funds to buy them all up right now.

I'm just over the hill, I pass through it every day (twice).

I'm finding out about the tint. I've not picked them up yet.

I would like a tinted one, hope they got them but if not clear will work. :)

TTT

Got the glass tonight. I asked for them to be boxed...and well they did. They put them all in a small crate.

So I'm asking you guys that are picking them up to please bring some blankets or something. I looked and I don't have boxes.

Got the glass tonight. I asked for them to be boxed...and well they did. They put them all in a small crate.

So I'm asking you guys that are picking them up to please bring some blankets or something. I looked and I don't have boxes.

I'll call my bro today and see when he can make it over. Can you pm me your # and address. Thanks Shagy

i installed one of these with datsunlandsocal seal and it went in almost perfect.

if it isnt raining, maybe we could replace mine @ ER :mellow:

are you going to do another buy like this?

I don't know. Only 1 person pre paid so I had to come up with the rest.

David, did you make it to the swapmeet? I didn't see any vegas plates. You have my number in your in box.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.