Our penal system sucks ...and lawyers are pieces of SHIT!!!

http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?v=716586425&pl=716856933.xml&plc=716856933&launchpoint=Cover&cid=fancover&attr=default_headline&config=/config/common/fan/default.xml

Thie guy was in prison for 26 years while an attorney knew the real killers I.D.

SON OF A BITCH!!!! The system owes that poor man MILLIONS of dollars and the lawyer should have his nuts removed through his nasal passage! Lawyers and Politicians are pieces of shit!

Time for revolution. Man, get rid of the corrupt fucking politicians we have get honest people in office get the fuck out of Iraq and start taking care of our own little piece of this Earth.

Cheap Health care. Less hours worked in a week,more vacation time.

I work 50+ hours every week...for what? a goddamn war that we will never win? and health care most working class can't afford? under paid teachers. Yeah America is great! The USA and China are the only two 1st world countries that DON'T require employers to give vacation time.

And I don't want to hear that love it or leave it shit. Make it better is what needs to be done. Keep our tax money here; not in Iraq,or El Salvador, Or Viet Nam.

Yeah I know I deviated from my original post, but it all ties together..the system is FUCKED.

dd:fu:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To think,that lawyer says he could not say anything legally or ethically.Fuck them both.The only thing he would have had to deal with would have been minor legal problems and being dis barred.A small price to pay for 26 years of someones life down the toilet.Most of us break laws at one point or another.This would have been an exception to do the right thing by breaking the law.Probably would have been inadmissable evidence in court though.

Dave remember that movie Red Heat? The one where Arnie says to kill the politicians and Jim Belushi says the lawyers wouldn't allow that and Arnie says "kill them first"

Isn't it true that Americans are the most litigious people in the world? Why is that? Is it that they they have so much money or that it's unevenly spread out and everyone wants a piece of it.

Mike and Fish.... I'm usually more apt to tell a dirty joke and make light of stuff...

Man I don't know, I don't get into discussing rights and politics but that hit me wrong and pissed me off.

Poor black mother fucker left in prison because some rich white fucking CRACKER lawyer couldn't come out with the truth. Privacy laws and such?...horse shit.

And how about Marijuana laws? here in the USA? I don't smoke but man..there is so much money spent on arresting people for a WEED ...that compared to Alcohol and Tobacco is pretty benign.

IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY!!!

It's time the citizens of this country stood up and said "Thats It we've had enough." This is NOT what our forefathers had in mind.

We ( the USA) have become the world police force. Lets quit spending our tax money on shooting fucking ragheads in Iraq and take care of out own people.

To quote an old Johnathan Edwards song..." Working starts to make me wonder where, fruits of what I do are going...he says in love and war all is fair, but he's got cards he ain't showin'"

?

there was a revolution 200+ years ago. and now the fore fathers are turning over in their graves.

there will not ever be another revolution and people will never stand up for themselves as a whole because most of our society are SHEEP! and the sheep are easy to control. you know the government dumbs people down to control them. it's no joke. too few free thinkers and the ones that come out of the closet are run out of town and looked down upon.

the drug war is a joke and an example.

nothing can make up for the innocent spending time in prison. NOTHING

lawyers are right up there in my book with tow truck companys and doctors.

nothing can make up for the innocent spending time in prison. NOTHING

prisons are a very profitable business. in their beginning (of our modern society) they were meant to be rehabilitation centers that turn criminals into productive citizens. today, its purposely keeping people locked up because you can get cheap labor from those in prison. its unfortunate... but everyone from the phone companies to the prison guards union likes it the way it is now. just do your best to stay out of trouble is the only advice you can really give to stop it (or your revoloution :D)

as for the movie, yeah the beginning is irritating, maybe skip to the second part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeZB2EsPqGE&feature=related

Theres allot to be said about all the corruptness in our country, but you cant blame a few, nor one side or the other. I by no means think this country has its head screwed on tight when it comes to criminal issues and just about anything else. I like the old times. Criminals get screwed and thats that way it has been since time, but at least we are making an advance in technology to at least trim down the amount of innocence thats in our justice system.

PS I'm sure you didn't forget about those towers that fell.

Seriously, calm down on the harsh words people...it doesn't sound too intelligent.

Actually, I'm a fairly smart person. I'm sorry if my colorful language insults you.

But I'm fed up! Poor black man sets in prison for 26 years. White fucking lawyer can't step up because of confidentiality rules.

Then give up your fat lawyer job,and do whats right.

Step down from the bar and state the truth. Get that man off...out of prison.

It's about FUCKING money. EVERYTHING IS!

I hope that the cat in the video sues that P.O.S. lawyer and gets everything that he ever worked for.

...remember that could happen to YOU!:eek:

Yeah, but I assume its going to be a black guy "F---ing me over" Right?? OOh and should I call him a ni-g-er since you called the white guy a cracker?? Race doesn't have anything to do with it. Pretty much sick of your rant...and disgusted with you. And no I'm not racist, thats why I made the point!

Let me make this point perfectly clear......It was wrong for that man to know and not have done something about it, Period