My new brakes

datrod

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the two different calipers? Is this a full kit, and you just took a picture of part of it?

I'm gonna run a 4 pot on one side and a single on the other side. That way all I have to do is hit the brakes to turn left. :lol:

J/K That's just one side front and rear.

Very nice.... how many months till you get around the getting those in? :P

That's why I had Juan make them for me so I didn't have to wait 5 years to get them done. :fu:

And I'm going to have someone put them on for me. Your broke ass has to do all your oun work. My pimp ass is going to have someone do it fo free. :fu:

What's with the two different calipers? Is this a full kit, and you just took a picture of part of it?

the calipers on the left are for front and the ones on the right are the new rear calipers with e-brake

this setup is 11.750 rotors to clear the 15.0 wheels

I make the same setup for 510 and trucks too from 320 to 620

need info e-mail me at krecs1@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

My finger tips still hurt from making those brake lines LOL. You'll have to tell me how you like that 1" brake master John! I have a 15/16 for mine. Juan's parts are awesome!

IMG_20120221_214728.jpg

PS John your Z is SWEET! :w00t:

I'll let ya know in a couple weeks how the 1" master works. The Z is going to be even sweeter in a month or so. Just put it in the body shop last Friday. :hyper:

I really like the wheels on your Z. Make the brakes look really nice. What size wheels are they?

I'll let ya know in a couple weeks how the 1" master works. The Z is going to be even sweeter in a month or so. Just put it in the body shop last Friday. :hyper:

I really like the wheels on your Z. Make the brakes look really nice. What size wheels are they?

Ill put my money on Advan Oni's but dont know the specifics though.

• 5 weeks later...