Anyone around Washington Coast(ish) area wanna meet?

WildCountryRose

Ken and i been talking and trying to set up our own datsun meet closer to home.. anyone wanna meet up in Elma in April? date is depending on how many are interested in coming 2nd or 3rd weekend possibly.. where at in elma? i'm not sure, but we can figure something out.. if it's sunny maybe the ponds right off the freeway? we can have a bbq and go for a cruise.. i dunno throw me some ideas and we'll go with it :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sundays are quite a bit easier for me so, maybe. Those gravel ponds might be kinda cool there`s definitely enough parking, and picnic tables and such.

..And since it`s almost all backroads from here..i will see if i can get a few other Olympia area idiots to come also.

..And since it`s almost all backroads from here..i will see if i can get a few other Olympia area idiots to come also.

Yeah, when I Google Map'd it, I was excited to see that I didnt have to take the 5 the whole way. Cruising backroads through Shelton will be a nice change.

hey he hubby had a awesome idea.. instead of just meeting at the ponds he says why don't we meet at the rusty tractor and cruise to the beaches and back? or even meet up at the Blowing alley? that's right next to the rusty.. both are right off the highway and easy to find..

• 3 weeks later...

just a reminder to save the date SUNDAY APRIL 22ND. BBQ Bday meet up @ Elma Ponds in Elma, WA :) need a rough estimated head count so i know how many to prepare for thinkin hot dog hamburgers and maybe ribs.. cake to follow ;) b.y.o.c. (bring your own chair as seating is limited) byob

hopefully the weather is nice and sunny and not snowing or raining!

we're certainly gonna try to make it next weekend.. my trucks outta commission, my front driver's barings are shot, my tires are bald and right now NONE of my gauges work (my truck took a giant "shit" last week and i haven't been able to fix anything due to lack of parts..) and ken's 4wd 620 is still out of commission too :( i hope we can get mine fixed soon!

anyone have a spare gauge cluster and a sending unit for the gas tank for a 79 620 kc for chap?

• 2 weeks later...