Ratsun Brew Day meet

The Dat-side

Fastdadd and myself were thinking about brewing up a beer that would be ready to enjoy... say around early-mid June. Then we thought about making a brew day meet and see who would be interested in learning about brewing or just enjoying some datto talk over some suds. Don't have a for sure date or location yet. It'd prob kick off earlier in the day as brewing can take a few hours.

So, what kind of beer should we brew? What do you like?

And when or where, anyone have a suggestion?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it dont matter to me how far i take it....i dont have a rum runner sticker in the window for nothing......i am not a big fan of hoppy beers but the summer is to warm for porters and stouts.....mid to late may might be a good time also

Porters and Stouts, probably my most avoided beers.

it dont matter to me how far i take it....i dont have a rum runner sticker in the window for nothing......i am not a big fan of hoppy beers but the summer is to warm for porters and stouts.....mid to late may might be a good time also

You'll have to come over and try my Rye Pale and my IIPA. Rye- not too hoppy but IIPA- sooo hoppy but really citrusy.

• 2 months later...