Minty Fresh 510

Tristin

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meh i call my self twenty foot productions... cause it all looks good from 20 feet...i did a bunch of bracketery for my york compressor, l series a/c pump....its going on my 521 as a air compressor for tanks/bags... this factorish bracket is fucking huge and heavy....not sure if my saturn alt will still work with this set up...i will refrain from posting my pics until tristin gets a chance for his package to arrive...lol

I forgot you're a dirty foreigner and you don't speak out language. I think I'm going to start a new trend for you... Do you guys use the term 'Dundee?'

Cheers Jon, your powder work is so Dundee!- its the best I've ever seen mate.

Now you have an Australian form of 'bawse.'

I really just use as much American slang as possible so you can be the cool guy in your friend circle. You get to drop all this sweet lingo on them and be like, yeah no big deal... I know all the America slang. I'm a bawse; no big deal.

Nothing in the mail today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Tristin, Lila wants to know when you're going to take the monkey off her back..... :poke: ..... I'd like to try to get rid of it by this weekend, or it's going to have to be unloaded and pushed to the side somewhere at our place. We were hoping not to have to move it around too much, as it's kind of a pain in the ass and awkward, so if we can work something out soon (by Sunday?), that would be SUPER :thumbup: My 60 mile a day commute is guzzling the gas with the extra weight.

Image09282012081012.jpg

Negative. We need to try to track down a part of the rear suspension that we found that's fucked up on our Maxima, so we need to go junkyarding instead. But I'm down to make a run over to Silverdale either tomorrow evening, or Sunday if it works for you. Just let me know what may work best for you and I'll make it happen.

dude your upgrading to slow from slow....get bawse and put a v8 in it....box show up yet?

ratsun... imagine if this was a 510 keeper thread ..... after 57 pages he probably would have the first painted moon/mars roving 510....here we get skinny jeans and vet advice for pugs :poop: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

Haha it's just so the daily keeps dailying. In the long run I'm throwing in a mildly built L20b (with a twist). I need the car for work, so the L16 will get me by until something better comes along.

In other news, I have 100% decided on the color for repaint. It's minty, it's Nissan, and it's easy to get ahold of...

8033439564_015191f048.jpg

Silver Green Mitallic FG0