I got another 1!!

spitznoz

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

That's is not a stock differential! I'd like to see photos of the center housing, both front and rear if possible. Kinda looks like a chevy 8", but it's hard to tell with just a 1/2 shot of the rear cover. Would be nice to see the brakes too.

You have a very nice wagon.

my girlfriend got me this tach so i watched some installation videos on youtube (standard ground,power, - coil, light installation) i look at my motor and WTF! its not as simple? were do i get the rpm signal from? ive read on other forums to attach it on the yellow with red wire coming from the ECU has anybody tried this? folks with sr20det with a tach were did you attach your green wire? huh.gif i know its ricey but i like it laugh.gif

430459_10150632209965860_698245859_11490325_439844967_n.jpg

That's just how traction bars are, and why almost all of them are scraped up in the front. They just sit low. There usually isn't a way to adjust them, because they normally sit parallel to the mounting plate where the axle bolts to the spring. Just how it is.

wink.gifwoot i got it working i noticed a cleanly cut wire next to the ecu so i texted the previous owner he said yeah he had a tach on there before i tried the wire and woot it works now and now i dont have to buy a 80 dollar tach adapter

shit~ I removed the thermostat on my sr20det and it got really cold were im at now my car cranks but it wont start, i have spark and fuel on the rail. i got some starting fluid and it fired a little bit but died again, when i removed my thermostat did i have to tweek something on my ecu? did i mess up my coolant temperature sensor? shit i might not make it on the next meet sad.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Ok my goon is back in commission, apparently the person that swapped the motor in did a lot of short cuts/speaker wire to my wiring i am relieve that i got this sorted out before my precious goon ended up on the side of the freeway in flames. The person that did the wiring didn't use any relays on the entire car, he also used speaker wires for the starter wiring it was a mess and very dangerous, let me say it again ZERO relays in the entire car(including the headlights accessories) he basically just dropped the stock harness hooked it up to the battery all controlled by the key ignition so everything was powered up. My friend billy introduced me to a guy named Rod up here in apple valley he helped me sort out my whole wiring and he added relays and made my car safe and reliable, this guy was awesome old school "do it right or don't do it at all" kind of guy. on to the pics.

c740775b.jpg

78d95cd3.jpg

7a7b286d.jpg

0ffe8c7d.jpg

d62a0782.jpg

e9ef675a.jpg

1be50ee5.jpg

just found out i can lay my back seat flat and fit in the back

b6506663.jpg

1af96d9b.jpg