New from Oregon

rome11six

so iv been on here for a couple months but never posted anything thought id post a intro

I have a 620 i got last June i think, it was the week of Canby. it wasn't running so i was unable to make it. i got to truck for $300 and wasn't running, i put new points in it and its been running decent since. I have a ka lined up for it now i just got to get a couple more things

Hope to make it to a meet or two in Medford soon since i go there once or twice a month and maybe a Portland one to!

IMAG0115.jpg

That's the only pic i got right now, ill post some more in time but im in the middle of painting it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the interactive side of Ratsun. Some day when I move to Central OR we should start a Datsun gang.

That would be cool, i havn't seen any other datsuns over here except a couple old guys with 240z's.

ya and let me know if you do there's a meet going on every friday at a local pizza place mostly 240sx's but there is a older guy with a 2010 GTR and 72 240z.

Thanks, but the pic hides some dents the bed is kind of trashed but the front is perfect and ya for 300 it was a steel!

Other than looking like it lost a tire~ (or maybe you were doing your share of Oregon roadkill certificationlol.gif) it looks pretty straight to me!

Welcome aboard~!

Scott