(EDIT: FOUND A 620!) Back in the hunt for a 620

Well I had a deal to buy a really nice 620 from North Carolina . I had the shipping all worked out but he sold it out from under me the day before we were going to make the deal :( Now I am back in the hunt if anyone knows a real good shape 620 on the market please give me a heads up.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeup ... I saw that one. Its cool but finding a nice 620 has now become a test of will. The one in NC only had 84,000 and it was cherry. I will not give up though. By the way to ship a truck from NC to Florida on a transport is only $500, not bad.

What exactly are you looking for, 620 wise?

Standard cab short bed , very little if any rust, good running condition . Any year 620 is fine by me . Not real particular, just hunting for a good all around standard cab. Florida seems to be short which is why I started looking out of state for one.

Standard cab short bed , very little if any rust, good running condition . Any year 620 is fine by me . Not real particular, just hunting for a good all around standard cab. Florida seems to be short which is why I started looking out of state for one.

Cause my dad bought them all.

Guest Rick-rat

CopyofHPIM0508.jpghttp://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg85/Rick-rat/ca5.jpg[/img]ratsun004.jpgCopyofHPIM0503.jpgHPIM0504.jpgdatsun002.jpg

This may be for sale in 1 or 2 months, depending on how I come out of the medical issues going on right now.Price is firm $3500.00 .It is a 73 620, 1600 weber 32/36 carb, electronic distributor, 4 speed, 3.89 rear differential, 4 wheel disc brakes, New Ultra wheels and toyo tires, runs and drives great, dont want to sell it really but if I won't be able to drive it would be nice to have someone get it

Guest Rick-rat

Yes it took me a few times to get everything in that I wanted to say, I suffered another stroke during a popliteal anuerysm surgery on my left leg, I have trouble eating and swallowing at this time, I am tethered to a nasal feeding tube for 14 hours a day and I am trying to recover from this, so if you want to make fun of a handicapped person at this time then knock yourself out, but I had 1 worse bsfore and I will get over this one too in a matter of time

Yes it took me a few times to get everything in that I wanted to say, I suffered another stroke during a popliteal anuerysm surgery on my left leg, I have trouble eating and swallowing at this time, I am tethered to a nasal feeding tube for 14 hours a day and I am trying to recover from this, so if you want to make fun of a handicapped person at this time then knock yourself out, but I had 1 worse bsfore and I will get over this one too in a matter of time

Sorry to hear that. But no one was making fun of you nor where you targeted. Humor you have not. Maybe better stated that there is an Edit button for modifying previous post. Your computer skills aren't too shabby.

But why someone who is strong and confident enough to have two strokes and claim self recovery in a matter of no time would call himself handicapped in a well written reply to that makes me sound like an asshole is beyond me.

Nice truck though.

Florida seems to be out of 620's

Strange, they sold a bunch out of panama city beach.

http://washingtondc....2785423354.html

Not a single hit on ebay.

I'll sell you mine but it's not what you're looking for.

Thank you for the offer Rick-rat, sent you a PM. If I find one in the next month or so before you decide to sell it I will let you know. Until then the saga continues, on the hunt for the elusive, north american 620 Datsun. I know you couldn't hear but I was using my best Croc Hunter accent while I said that :)

Thank you for the offer Rick-rat, sent you a PM. If I find one in the next month or so before you decide to sell it I will let you know. Until then the saga continues, on the hunt for the elusive, north american 620 Datsun. I know you couldn't hear but I was using my best Croc Hunter accent while I said that :)

Reread that in croc hunter accent.

ollz

That truck is awesome.

Don't understand the hooks, seen those type on a toyo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.