New member from CT, USA

Hey everyone

My name is Yury Lyalko and I run Wiring Specialties - Nissan/Datsun Wiring Harnesses. We are a shop based in CT with over 10 years under our belts and thousands of harnesses created to date. We started by making custom Nissan wiring harnesses for SR20 swaps into 240sx's. Now a days we feature a full line of pre-made, brand new, plug and play harnesses (main engine and lower) for a variety of Nissan's and Datsun's. We just recently got into the Datsun scene last year with a few stand alone harnesses but this year we are looking to dive into it even more.

I've been a fan of Nissans and of the 240sx for about 2 decades now and an owner for over a decade. My current Nissan is a 1997 S14 that is powered by a stroked RB30 (3.2L). The motor is currently with a shop in Chicago. IL where the latest stroke is being done. Last year we ran 3.1L and made god hp and tq on a very low boost setting.

I will post up some more about it in a new thread.

Anyways, thanks for looking. Looking forward to chatting with you all some more.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, good to see another East coaster! Im up in NH, work in MA and fond myself in Ct time and again... i actually picked up one of my VWs there (a 64 bug)

I have been toying with the idea of swapping an engine and I would def be up for a nice clean harness. I use Watson Street Works harnesses for my VWs and the price may seem high but it pays for itself in no time!

Do you offer any replacements for Z32 engine harnesses? A lot of the harnesses for these cars are NLA from Nissan. There are some which can be adapted for other years, but it's getting to be slim.

Welcome!

I just looked at your site. I think I've seen one Z32 that was up for sale with a RB26 swap that used your harness. He said it was one of the only Z32's he knows of that actually has working AC using the stock controls. Pretty awesome!

Z-train,

we are located in Brookfield.

Draker

Right now we only offer wiring services for RB25 and RB26 swaps. The pic on our site is just some stock photography, not on of our clients.

Also, right now we are working on 4 Z32 harnesses. VG30DE, VG30DETT, RB26DETT and RB25DET pre-made stand alone harnesses. Plug and play.

We are also working on an LS harness this year. Its going to be developed around the S-chassis but we may extend it to Z32.