620 header panel

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a header panel or radiator support for my 79 620. Mine is pretty much trash.

Not sure what you call a header panel - you need the front panel behind the grill/light and between the fenders - the holds the Radiator? Send me a picture - I have 5 parts trucks - I would just have to dril one apart. but want to make sure I know what you want before going to the trouble. Steve

I have a spare I won't be using.. Where are you located? Shipping will be a bitch, but I'm willing to find a box and package it up for say, $40 plus shipping? Only $40 because of the time involved getting it sent out. Or, if you're near Tri-Cities, WA, you can just come pick it up for $20.

I've got what you're looking for, but if I spent time drilling it out, then had to dispose of a mostly worthless radiator support, and after shipping, I'd want way more for my time than the piece is worth. You're probably better off looking for one locally, sorry.

Hey man you are welcome to drive down here and chop what you need off my parts truck. Just give me a date and time. BTW you should go get this cause I don't have any cash.

78 kc in asheville

Hes asking 500 but he will take 300. He raised his price because he got responses and never even bothered to email me back.

Roll up with 300$ and its yours I'm sure. I have an engine for it down here.

http://asheville.craigslist.org/cto/2761113744.html

5F75P05S33k53ma3F5bcjd055c44fde5b1e38.jpg

Hey man you are welcome to drive down here and chop what you need off my parts truck. Just give me a date and time. BTW you should go get this cause I don't have any cash.

78 kc in asheville

Hes asking 500 but he will take 300. He raised his price because he got responses and never even bothered to email me back.

Roll up with 300$ and its yours I'm sure. I have an engine for it down here.

http://asheville.cra...2761113744.html

5F75P05S33k53ma3F5bcjd055c44fde5b1e38.jpg

Where is clemson in comparison to Charlotte time wise.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.