210 lug nuts

blackdeth666

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wandered around Pick-a-part until I found enough. I think I probably have most of a coffee can worth now, since I needed them for my 6-lug truck. But when I needed a set in a pinch it was a bit of an issue, as Schucks (now Oreilly) only had 1 or 2 sets (of 4) per store. Had to hit 5 stores since one was sold out, and they weren't cheap at like $7.50 for 4. Hence the wandering around Pick-a-part. There used to be a bunch in the mud wherever someone had pulled a set of mags, but nowadays the yard pulls all the decent wheels and tires before putting the cars in the yard so it's less common.

thanks for the info, so 12x1.25. I've got the same style for the torque thrusts on my chevy, so I know washers are crucial!!

I only say that couse the second place i went for them, the costless on 99, had 4 sets but they didnt have washers.

I asked the guy if I could steal em out of the other packs (12x1.5) he said bo and tried the hole " you dont realy need those "

I reminded him what holds the rim on and he called the other store , they had four sets also. 1$ a lug, disnt have lockin ones tho