titan rims on 73 620

73 pick em' up

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont own the tires yet but my job has a realy nice set of Potenza RE760 Sport that i could get all four for about 410 with employee discount of 55% just cant find them in a smaller size, already have these tires on my mustang and like how they handle,

So i was close. :blink:

Sorry, not a Bridgstone fan though.

Some very acceptable Kumho stuff for less money in a better size here.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?customSizeSearch=&width=225%2F&ratio=40&diameter=18

Guest kamakazi620

well sir thank u. and i never said that a dogleg was bullet proof i just like the shift pattern either way thanks for ur sarcasm

No prob, if ya gots thick skin and can dish it back You'll fit in Fine round here!!!! I know you didn't say it was bulletproof,You just said it had one,I run a dogleg in my 74 and it howls like a dog in 1st 3rd and 5th Needs bearings.

No prob, if ya gots thick skin and can dish it back You'll fit in Fine round here!!!! I know you didn't say it was bulletproof,You just said it had one,I run a dogleg in my 74 and it howls like a dog in 1st 3rd and 5th Needs bearings.

Well said.

If you work at a store that sells tires, through on a set of skins in the size you want and try it out.

And your welcome