titan rims on 73 620

73 pick em' up

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

senor i have searched but i only see people using 225/40 and just wondering if anyone has tried 245/45 and im pretty sure there are people that know the dimensions better than me and just trying to figure things out before i buy and mount my tires, just would really like to run the 245's

The 225/40 is obviously 225mm(9.1") wide, but it is 25.1" tall and 827 revolutions per mile, while the 245/45 is 26.8" tall(9.7" wide)and 776 revolutions per mile.

The stock 620 tires were about 25.5" tall and 814 revolutions per mile.(195/75/14)

SEARCH, all this information taken directly from TOYO.com. You have access to that just like i do.

Putting my spoon away for the day.

• Like 1

these are Infinity 18" wheels... they have been powder coated black... the center caps need to be repainted... they got scratched in shipping...

tires are 245-45-18 and have very few miles on them...

these will fit datsun 521, 620, and 720 pickups... will also fit nissan, toyota, and chevrolet 6-lug vehicles ...

lug pattern 6x5.5

looking for $600 obo...

01150501040001160720080831900ae992012f6476b2005553.jpg

0115040104020103032008083163c2e44fd7cf2f422a001205.jpg

011507011608010405200808318c8a4282150268ff8300064d.jpg

01150001040101031220080831f7f2b3db1fe05f7da8001eef.jpg

thanks,

Chris

That took me all of 5 seconds.. :rolleyes:

.. wanna know how I did it? (Hint: See post #7 of this thread).

"MMMMMmmmmmm..."

first-spoon-feed.jpg

• Like 1

the only reason i dont want to run the 225 is because the tire would look like s*** with the tread being inside the rim lip. and forgive me for asking for help from a "community" that instead of helping and giving their 2 cents just have enough time to be smart asses, either way thank you jester and yellow 620

the only reason i dont want to run the 225 is because the tire would look like s*** with the tread being inside the rim lip. and forgive me for asking for help from a "community" that instead of helping and giving their 2 cents just have enough time to be smart asses, either way thank you jester and yellow 620

Why would the 225 look like shit? The titan wheel is 8" and the 225 is 9.1". Freaking new math, i just dont get it.

How is directing you toward the SEARCH function, which you are obviously not acquainted with, not helping? Noobs these days.. biting the hand that (spoon)feeds them..

We have time to be smartasses, yes. We as a community must. We specialize in that. We also have time to utilize the SEARCH function, as you've just observed.

And what about Wide14u? You didn't thank him. How very inconsiderate and insensitive of you. Tsk tsk.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

How is directing you toward the SEARCH function, which you are obviously not acquainted with, not helping? Noobs these days.. biting the hand that (spoon)feeds them..

We have time to be smartasses, yes. We as a community must. We specialize in that. We also have time to utilize the SEARCH function, as you've just observed.

And what about Wide14u? You didn't thank him. How very inconsiderate and insensitive of you. Tsk tsk.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE you guys!!!!!!!!!!!(NO HOMO)

Guest kamakazi620

the rim is 8" from where the the tire sits but from the inner and outter lip the rim is just over 9" 9.3 so with the 225 youll be able to see the tire not be flush with the rim the there would be a slight curve of the sidewall inward

Thats RIGHT!!!!!!!! you NEED a 195 or 185 For herrafrush!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you need to compromise and run a 245/40. That would get you the wider tire without being as tall(25.7"). Reasonably close to stock height tire too.

But something tells me that you already own the 245/45 tires and are stuck with them, so just run them.

• Like 1
Guest kamakazi620

According to TOYO.com, both sizes are preferred to be on an 8" wheel.

But since are completely stuck on running the wider/taller tires, I am failing to see why you are even bothering to ask our opinion.

Because.......................

retard.jpg

Guest kamakazi620

Maybe you need to compromise and run a 245/40. That would get you the wider tire without being as tall(25.7"). Reasonably close to stock height tire too.

But something tells me that you already own the 245/45 tires and are stuck with them, so just run them.

Or sell or trade them for the PROPER Size!!!!!!!!!! der der!!!!!!!!! I guess NO one here knows WTF were talkin' about So........... Lets listen to NOOB cuz HE is SO smart!!!! Why havent we thought about running a TALLER tire guys????? Oh cuz maybe a taller tire will put EXTRA stress on our drivetrain?? But guys He's Running a BULLETproof Dogleg!!!!! + taller tires Don't rub body panels at all Do they????