280z need help

i was just wondering what wheels do you guys think will loook better . watanabes or meshies or rota 15x9 0 Shakotan's or drw 16x10 in rear and 15x8 in front?

please let me know also my car boggs out and its at lower rpm and dont really know but i can be driving down the road in 3rd at 3500 and it boggs out rpm drop and dies any help would be dope

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just wondering what wheels do you guys think will loook better . watanabes or meshies or rota 15x9 0 Shakotan's or drw 16x10 in rear and 15x8 in front?

What does it matter what my or someone else's preference in wheels is? If strictly a 'loooks better' pick something you like. For the record, grey Watanabes or Panasports .... simple, functional, elegant and like a pearl necklace on a woman, will go with anything she wears from a cocktail dress to a sweater. Meshies/rotas are bling/gauche in comparison and simply inappropriate on some cars. Rims should quietly complement the car. The car should not be in the background displaying a poor taste in rims. Of course some people will wear diamonds to a football game...

• Like 1

All those wheels be good wheels. I run on Appliance meshies because I like the look, and they were available. If price is no issue, get what you like.

What is going on when the car "bogs out and dies"? I had something similar that was due to a combination of multiple shorts from the previous owner's expert level wiring and dirty grounds. Do an electrical tune up, remove and clean all the grounds, check behind your stereo for the ubiquitous "twisted wire and electrical tape" splice shorting to ground, etc. Do this and get back to us with a post in the electrical forum?

What does it matter what my or someone else's preference in wheels is? If strictly a 'loooks better' pick something you like. For the record, grey Watanabes or Panasports .... simple, functional, elegant and like a pearl necklace on a woman, will go with anything she wears from a cocktail dress to a sweater. Meshies/rotas are bling/gauche in comparison and simply inappropriate on some cars. Rims should quietly complement the car. The car should not be in the background displaying a poor taste in rims. Of course some people will wear diamonds to a football game...

Couldn't have said it better ... !!! Fully agreed! !! Choose ... what you like ... but ... make sure it flows on the z ;) ...