Need gone.tonight offers.....WTS: 1968 Datsun 510 Part out...List is up!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup in Canada. Picking a 72 510 but the license plate section is cut out so I figure replace the whole panel would be a good choice.

Well there it is. Mounting holes for tailights are different and license plate section but it would work. Im not sure on shipping these big items tho, never came across it before, escpecially out of the US.

Not clean for $20 there is some mild pitting hence the price, but they are pending sale now.

ok thanks I was looking for a clean set or a realy good back up set

Thanks Randy

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 68 myself and find myself searching for the tail light lenses, buckets to go with them and of course the trim with no luck yet, was wondering if you might have these? If you do how much shipped to 97230? If you dont, then i'm sorry to ask. I was just hoping for a chance lol.

I have a 68 myself and find myself searching for the tail light lenses, buckets to go with them and of course the trim with no luck yet, was wondering if you might have these? If you do how much shipped to 97230? If you dont, then i'm sorry to ask. I was just hoping for a chance lol.

I had a complete NOS set execept for the buckets, those are somewhere in Ecuador on someones 510 :blink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.