Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

:lol: sounds like my niece

To OP : we get on car forums ... to get away from ... facebook ... errrrrrr

Project datto FTW

:lol:

crazy talk isnt it..

like man i gunno put like you knuw

yea you could call it that. i think its a good thing to meet know and hear from other like minded people from around the way. hear about upcoming events you didnt know about, find a buyer for something you need to get rid of, show off a track vid or something... idk. be open minded. just because you drive a badass datsun doesnt mean you can't take advantage of social media lol

i follow drift events and such but im always down to hit an autocross. so the idea is that people will post up about an upcoming autocross or road racing event and then i will try to make it out, when before i would have no idea it was even happening so i just wouldnt be involved. its just networking and opening up new options and contacts. lighten up

My 'networking' is exclusive to Datsuns and mostly Ratsun and I don't want what I don't have. To me, f/b "is the opiate of the masses" that keeps them all snug and fuzzy warm. If you are serious about something, anything, you wouldn't be there you'd be on a forum. If you want to be social, run with a pack, ..... just not a f/b 'pack' .

Facebook?

Attempting-to-Give-a-Fuck-xxxsk8trxxx-18309009-353-132.gif

You guys cut me up. Man, tough crowd sometimes. Especially when FB is brought up. I am on FB, but am on here 100% more. But FB has its uses. As a freelance artist, it keeps people up on what I am doing.

Anyway frosti, thanks for posting up the info. Your low post count made me worry you were a bot or a guy hitting every car forum on the web to drum up interest. But cool of you to step back in and explain it a bit more.

Ahhhh i see ... well ... with that being said .....ratsun does have an " events " page, ,, on the calender, ,, so ddo other car forums lol

Just look at the home page of ratsun... haha... build threads, for sale, parts wanted section, events and calender section. Etc...

But seriously ... all good stuff ... if it works for you and your friends ... more power to you, ,, but in all fairness ...all the features you named are that of an existing car forum ... specifically ratsun hahaha ... or many car forums ... good luck frosti

But seriously ... all good stuff ... if it works for you and your friends ... more power to you, ,, but in all fairness ...all the features you named are that of an existing car forum ... specifically ratsun hahaha ... or many car forums ... good luck frosti

Um, yeah, that's what I meant to say.