NOS Datsun 510 parts for sale

I have a few pieces that I will not be using since I now have a 4 door.

To clarify a question that just came up: I will accept Paypal only. All prices are PLUS shipping

NOS rear bumper - still in Nissan paper - mint condition- SOLD

NOS- 2 door outer door moldings- window scrapers/squeegies - SOLD

NOS license plate lights- New in box- $200.00

New set of 4 fender flares - never mounted - SOLD

I also have a super clean set of 1969 door panels and rear panels without the ashtray for a 2 dr -No holes, no rips - $250.00

SU's with manifold and linkage plus air cleaners(not SSS) - $250.00

Photobucket link -

http://s607.photobuc...s%20for%20sale/

Chris

joker72z@yahoo.com

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point taken and I will make a separate bucket for the sale parts tonight. I did however clearly state what was for sale in the first thread.

Shagy, I would consider the license plate lights and maybe some extra cash for a really clean front bumper.. Got one?

Chris

Point taken and I will make a separate bucket for the sale parts tonight. I did however clearly state what was for sale in the first thread.

Shagy, I would consider the license plate lights and maybe some extra cash for a really clean front bumper.. Got one?

Chris

nope..for that price I'll just fix and replate mine. I will have a few sets of reconditioned bumpers for sale soon though...

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump and a note that I have added some very cool stuff to the mix:

NOS license plate lights - New in box - $200.00 or best offer

NOS- New ignition/lock with 2 keys - $150.00

Set of 4 interior panels for 1969 2 door- no ashtray in back - on ebay now but would sell for $250/set (super clean)

NOS- New in box set of 4 locks and ignition - $300.00 or best offer

Eyebrow trim - $75.00

Headlight surrounds -$50.00 pair (3 sets)

Interior door handles - set of 4 - $50.00 (very clean)

EI dizzy - $90.00 ( has module )

Factory tach - $150.00 ( have 2 )

Sunvisors - $40.00/pair (white)

Tail lights - $200/pair ( 2 sets )

Front bumper - $200.00 ( 2 available)

Rear bumper - $150.00 straight but not super clean

More stuff still on the photobucket page so have a look and shoot me a PM.

The prices are there because they need to be. If you feel the need to make a good offer, by all means do so.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wait how did the bumper start at 800 wrapped in paper and then eneded up later in the post for grand....am i seeing things ...

one other thing, dont list things for sale with a price then say oh im keeping those for something...dont be lazy go back and edit it out if your keeping it...

as for my first comment im still scratching my head...are we being penalized for not buying it right away...what if i wait two weeks will it be 1200

• Like 1

I'm confused too...are you wanting to buy it or just beating the bushes? For that, I'll ask the mods to delete the thread entirely as you should have sent a PM asking the question rather than your dumb ass post.

Oh yes...I forgot. the bumper isn't exactly common and IF I wanted to raise the price, are you going to stop me? Free world, right?

Wait..one more.... It does say best offer right? The number was a prompter for the record as the thread needs a price tag so I threw the number up with a "best offer" tag.

• Like 2

Ok I will beat u to the punch how bout 1200 before next week then..... Sorry not being critical just thought it was Wierd the price went up as time passed then wasn't available then available again....I have built cars around wheels I had sittin around but never a bumper ..... Lol I'm such a numb ass

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.