Hard call..

I sat and thought about it.. I've done pretty much a ground up job on the roadster, I just cant let it go. I'd been looking for one for years, found this one a block away from my house at the time and well.. The porsche would be put together by me, but it wouldn't be built by me.. I'll just wait for me to find the right porsche someday and build it the same.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless its a 911 body ... You'lll regret it ...

Post updated pics of roadster peeze ...

If no deq in your area then entirely understandable to stick ls or rotoray engine in ...

But ... Something wrong with guy wanting to trade down regardless of condition ... And if you ever decided to get thecorrect motor ... That would indeed suck because of its cost $$$

Keep the roadster ... Poor money into it ... If you ever move to a really populated area ... You'll be glad you did ! ... Porsche stuff is oddball for parts

Your decision , your time , your money :)

Unless its a 911 body ... You'lll regret it ...

Post updated pics of roadster peeze ...

If no deq in your area then entirely understandable to stick ls or rotoray engine in ...

But ... Something wrong with guy wanting to trade down regardless of condition ... And if you ever decided to get thecorrect motor ... That would indeed suck because of its cost $$$

Keep the roadster ... Poor money into it ... If you ever move to a really populated area ... You'll be glad you did ! ... Porsche stuff is oddball for parts

Your decision , your time , your money :)

Lets just say there is more to the story then just them wanting to trade down, its the wife factor. :D

But I just cant trade my project for someone elses project.. Just feels wrong.

Lets just say there is more to the story then just them wanting to trade down, its the wife factor. :D

But I just cant trade my project for someone elses project.. Just feels wrong.

Oh wow ! Gotcha lol !

Yeah ... You'll miss it ... But gain something you like ... Indeed a hard call !

One project ... You have blood sweat and grease induced tears for ... Someone else's ... That does sound interesting lol ... Sad to :(