510 parts, 610 brake booster, and zg fender flares

I have a few things I need to get rid of. A few 510 parts and a set of zg fender flares.

1. 3 510 Hub Caps. Little dirty, but in good shape. $10 bux a piece + shipping.

DSCN2285.jpg

2. Forged Extended Lugs Nissan Thread Pitch 12x1.25 *Brand New* $30 + shipping

DSCN2284.jpg

That is all. If you plan to use Pay Pal adding 3% for the pay pal fee would be appreciated.

PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

610 Brake Booster. !!!!!SOLD!!!!!

510 Fuel Spout NOS. Bought it and don't need it. !!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!

ZG Fender Flares *New never installed* !!!!!SOLD!!!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few things I need to get rid of. A few 510 parts and a set of zg fender flares.

1. 3 510 Hub Caps. Little dirty, but in good shape. $10 bux a piece + shipping.

DSCN2285.jpg

2. 610 Brake Booster. Not sure of the shape. I bought it off a friend who was parting out a 610. Not sure what it is worth. How about $30 + shipping

DSCN2288.jpg

3. 510 Fuel Spout NOS. Bought it and don't need it. $15 + shipping

DSCN2287.jpg

4. Forged Extended Lugs Nissan Thread Pitch 12x1.25 *Brand New* $30 + shipping

DSCN2284.jpg

5. ZG Fender Flares *New never installed* $100 + shipping

DSCN2286.jpg

That is all. If you plan to use Pay Pal adding 3% for the pay pal fee would be appreciated.

PM if you are interested.

Thanks for looking.

Any idea if I can get those flares to fit a 521? I'm interested if so...

Not sure, but I had them fitting my 510 wagon in a mock up. That is why there are two without plastic bubble wrap. I almost bet you could get them to fit. I am new to the datsun crowd, but is the 521 like the 510 only the truck????

Stubby, where are the flares from? Do you know who made them?

Are they fiberglass?

I'm Interested!

I bought the flares off a local datsun owner that was planning to put them on his 510. I do not know who made them. They are fiberglass and seem to be well made. The two that I removed the bubble wrap off of look to be of good quality. I hope this helps out a little.

I bought the flares off a local datsun owner that was planning to put them on his 510. I do not know who made them. They are fiberglass and seem to be well made. The two that I removed the bubble wrap off of look to be of good quality. I hope this helps out a little.

So are they made for a 510 only or universal?

Fuzz

I believe these flares are intended for a Z. But will work on a 510. These are zg fender flares. I don't believe these are a universal fender flare. They will work on other applications, but are intended for a Z

Flares are sold. I have been packing all the stuff up today that I need to ship so I didn't get anything shipped out today. I started around 10am and couldn't make it to the post office to ship anything in time. I apologize for the delayed shipping.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.