House hunting is awesome!

So the old lady and i have been looking at some houses for sale. Her dad being a realtor, he took us on a tour of homes today. So we're looking at this one house, and its jammin! The layout works great for us, it has an open 2 car garage, nice 1960's brick home. The house was very dated and needed fresh carpet and just some MAJOR updating. I was kind of let down by the fact the garage was open until i popped out on the screen porch in the back and low and behold a stand alone shop! I was super excited, it was a cinder-block building with a door on the face and an odd big bay door that had barn type doors on it. Very tall building, ended up finding on the inside there were stares up to a second floor for storage. I poked around the building, all but one of the windows were boarded up. I peeked inside the one window and almost jizzed on myself. I told her dad i had to get in there and see inside, and low and behold he produced a second key from the lockbox. What did i find inside? This:

376050_2799257660482_1229752124_3496647_391632665_n.jpg

387711_2799267580730_1229752124_3496651_1628325000_n.jpg

The owner listed lives out of state and from what i could tell was possibly a daughter of the guy that had owned this house. Not sure if the car comes with it, but maaaaaan i sure hope so.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic