looking at another.....

i must have been bitten by some bug. i am looking into ANOTHER 620. a 78? kingcab. its metallic blue but was once either red or orange. its a 5spd (i think) WITH TACH, buckets, console, and a canopy. it needs a whole lot more work than my "Smurf" body wise but all in all its a nice rig. they call it old faithful if thats an idea of how it runs. so hopefully the guy calls me back otherwise i will need to put my 620 back together and drive it down and talk to the guy. oh and IF i can get this KC, i am gonna give my 73 to my wife. then we would have 3 sets of his and hers. 2 rabbits, 2 passats, and if i can get it 2 dattos. my wife already said she would do that. Damn i love my wife :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha!

dood, I totally know how you feel.

I've got my dime, a 510 wagon for parts, my 521, a 521 for parts, two suburbans and a vespa and now I'm looking into a 67 520 when I get my tax refund! (I thought it was just a white trash Idaho thang:D)

haha!

dood, I totally know how you feel.

I've got my dime, a 510 wagon for parts, my 521, a 521 for parts, two suburbans and a vespa and now I'm looking into a 67 520 when I get my tax refund! (I thought it was just a white trash Idaho thang:D)

lol!!! check THIS out. my stable......

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3706

lol!!! check THIS out. my stable......

http://forum.ratsun.net/showthread.php?t=3706

haha!

you belong in Idaho.

DOOD. I had a 1986 Chevy Caprice Classic SEDAN in college and when I first got married! My wife hated that thing and would have burned it to the ground if it wasn't the only vehicle I had.

Well God answered her prayers with a fat "yes" when my tranny went out on the freeway. That's when we bought my 1st Suburban and my Vespa.