thinking of selling mi dime

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

C'mon man, you have a '97 Eclipse? You can't be left with just that! Selling the 510 isn't the end of the world, but at least get something fun to replace it. Maybe a Miata or a bug-eye Sprite or something.

Hell, I still loved my Miata but she just wasn't quite right for me. And as much as I get tired of the 510 and rebuilding her to better specs, every time I drive her, it's just so damn pleasurable. But if you're not getting enjoyment out of your rigs, then sell them to somebody who will.

Case in point, I sold the NX. Great car, great mileage, no issues. I just hate front wheel drive and I didn't drive it much. Took the D21, I like it better. Sold the NX to my buddy Justin, he loves it. It's getting used, I'm happy. If you want to start over though, I'll trade you straight across for my 510. It's missing an engine and trans at the moment though. :D

Just sold my wagon (today), and regret every minute of it!!

Oh,, did I say I'm still regretting it? That's right I did.

Sometimes my wife finds me alone in a corner weeping and crying. She's like "what's wrong"?

All I say "it's gone,, I can't believe it" "it's gone"!

Next thing you know she hasta prop up the chair from me swinging by my neck.

Plus we don't own a tub and any toasters anymore. But yeah, go ahead sell it! See what happens.

Selling 510's=suckage

• 4 months later...