center console boot

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to specify that you are looking for the leather boot COVER, or folks will keep sending you the round rubber boot. ALL 620 RUBBER BOOTS ARE ROUND. Console or no console, 1972-1979. There is no such thing as a factory square rubber boot for a 620. If your heart is set on a square rubber boot you need to go to Autozone and get a generic one. I've seen those. Hell, I have one in my '76 and it doesn't fit worth a damn but it covers the hole.

B210 ones are round too. Some Datsuns used an OVAL one, like the late 510.

translation fail:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Console-Shift-Lever-Boot-DATSUN-SUNNY-B310-Black-NOS-/220577874664?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item335b7742e8

Include.

x1 Console Shift Lever Boot Assy.

4 mount screws. Features.

We obtained precious black leather.

Maybe so the black leather is for high-quality grade.

Change newly a torn laser.

Probably the material is synthetic leather.

We obtain items from a JDM NISSAN GENUINE company.

Bprojects sell items if received.

If stock of NISSAN disappear, they turn into dead parts.

Items become precious every year, we recommend the purchase of this ebay-auction.Remarks.

Direct bolt-on install.

Read an work shop manual for Datsun B310.Please confirm Pic.

The leather part isn't really square either. It's more like a skirt. Or a poncho, to be more accurate. They tie to the shifter about halfway up and then clamp the bottom to the console. Dunno if they are still available. All mine are rotten, moldy, etc. Nasty. Could get new ones made at an upholstery shop.

Wow, that is a translation fail. Ultimate strong Engrish.

However, I'm not so sure the 620 one is the same. I don't think it has that frame the B310 (Sunny) one has. I think the 620 one just clips to the console. I know the late 510 ones (A10) do, but they are trapezoidal.

If you look on the bottom of the console there is a squarish metal bracket that attaches to the underside with 4 screws located at each corner. The shift boot is sandwiched between the bracket and the console. If you've got the bracket on the bottom of your console, you could make a boot VERY easily... If you don't, you could probably figure something out that would work fairly easy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.