welders flash/flashburn

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot yourself in the foot, you wont even think about your eye :lol:

True story. Was at my buddies house. One of his friends came over, limping. I asked him what had happened... He said he was having a party at his house. And he was showing people his gun. He thought it was unloaded, and was wrong. Shot himself in the foot. Now mind you, if thats not bad enough. He got sentenced to 10 days in the local clink for "Firing a gun in city limits" and some other shit :rofl:

ollz sounds like a promising technique :lol:

Holy shit !!! That's pretty bad ... Ouch ... Tough bastard I assume ... Errrrrrr 10 days insult to injury Errrrrrr semi-ollz

Tough shit, you're getting sympathy..... wink.gif

Cool you can weld. Now for a short story that you won't fully be able to relate to but should take your mind completely off your eye for awhile.

The day before canby, i'm working the midnight shift, welding landing gear aprons on an old trailer, and there's a big gap i'm bridging, hard to see, so i'm almost directly under it. nearly welded solid, and a drop comes down, and I have the worst burn in my nut I ever felt. I jump up, hit my head under the trailer, wiping maniacally at my balls, howling like a little girl. strip my coveralls down, turn away from my friend coming to see what I was dying from, and I have to pull a bb size slag ball out of my sack. Besides the 2 hours I had to work to finish my shift, I had just picked up my front brake cylinders for the 521, so I had to crouch down and install them after work to be able to get to canby in the morning. For those of you that saw me, that wasn't some kind of gangsta' swagger I had goin' on, I was a hurting guy.