red 76 620 part out

The passanger door opens and closses fine, so I imagine the hinges are in good shape, I can get some close up pics of that tonight as well. gonna need anything else (bundle offer always better for shipping)

Hinges lets call it $5 plus shipping.

I'd like some stock mirrors, got any?

PM sent on the hinges. :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

510Chad had asked about the belts first. Ill give him a little bit to commit and send a payment, if i dont hear anything then they can go to Eagle_Adam

I sent a pic of the outter pass squeegee too, just wanted to make sure it got to who asked for it.

Stock mirrirs are you looking ofr the old elephant ear mirrors that look ridiculouse on a little truck? yeah I got a few of those. I also have some other mirrors that I was told originally went to a 720 but I am not possitive on that.

Mirrors I will do $10 each or $15 for a set plus shipping, Hinges $5 plus shipping.

Just a thought I have a few sets of the BIG mirrors and I would trade a set for something. I think I saw a set of 510 mirrors on a 620 that looked good. I want something smaller that looks slick.

Also I have a few sets of hub caps, stock rims, and other misc stuff,

I want to get this gutted soon so I can bring the rest to the scrap yard before the snow flies.

510Chad had asked about the belts first. Ill give him a little bit to commit and send a payment, if i dont hear anything then they can go to Eagle_Adam

I sent a pic of the outter pass squeegee too, just wanted to make sure it got to who asked for it.

Stock mirrirs are you looking ofr the old elephant ear mirrors that look ridiculouse on a little truck? yeah I got a few of those. I also have some other mirrors that I was told originally went to a 720 but I am not possitive on that.

Mirrors I will do $10 each or $15 for a set plus shipping, Hinges $5 plus shipping.

I got the pic of the squeegee thanks for that. PM sent.

Wow, didn't notice all the response. I will get pics asap. Valve cover in the bed is for sale, I have another on this engine, and one I just took off my engine when I went the polished route.

Hub caps I will put together a good set. One or two have a little ding or scratch but I have like 10 so ill put together 4 good ones.

No Ac stuff, I'm looking for some for mine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.