FS: SSS & SPORTS Grille Emblem/Badge

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what the SPORTS looks like on the grill of my 620. However I have yet to figure out how to mount it seeing that the fins on the gill are just as deep as the threads on the badge. Anyone have on their 620 yet and how you'd do it? I just really havent had a whole lot of time to get it done this week. Hoping to have it on tonight, cause this weekend I'll be in Oregon picking up my 510.

sports.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ITEM:

- Brand new Datsun SSS and SPORTS grille badge/emblem

- These badges are not NOS OEM, but are a perfect reproduction, if they were true NOS OEM badge I'd be asking about $250 for a perfect condition badge (see here: http://www.the510rea...180092#p180092)

- Badges are made of high quality plastic exactly like the original OEM badge...I have an original and everyone that's seen it so far is really impressed at how good these look side by side to the original.

- Would look great on your Datsun 510, 610, 521, or whatever Datsun ride you own, or just good in your Datsun collection case/display!

- Ones on Ebay are selling for up to $200 (not including shipping) and are nowhere in the condition these are in (see pics below and then decide)

CONDITION:

- Brand' New!

-Nor Cal

PRICE:

-$115 or best offer for SSS (picked up or can ship at cost as well)

- $100 or best offer for SPORTS (picked up or can ship at cost as well)

Paypal accepted & usually shipped out the same day as payment is received!

ALL PICTURES BELOW TAKEN BY ME OF THE ACTUAL BADGES:

SSS Badge

IMG_8959.jpg

sssfront.jpg

sssrear.jpg

sssright.jpg

sssleft.jpg

SPORTS Badge

IMG_8966.jpg

sportfront.jpg

sportrear.jpg

sportside.jpg

Compare to SSS badges recently sold on Ebay for up to $197 plus about $20 shipping!!!!

SSScompare2.jpg

SSScompare1.jpg

got any left?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.