FS: SSS & SPORTS Grille Emblem/Badge

ITEM:

- Brand new Datsun SSS and SPORTS grille badge/emblem

- These badges are not NOS OEM, but are a perfect reproduction, if they were true NOS OEM badge I'd be asking about $250 for a perfect condition badge (see here: http://www.the510realm.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20283&p=180092#p180092)

- Badges are made of high quality plastic exactly like the original OEM badge...I have an original and everyone that's seen it so far is really impressed at how good these look side by side to the original.

- Would look great on your Datsun 510, 610, 521, or whatever Datsun ride you own, or just good in your Datsun collection case/display!

- Ones on Ebay are selling for up to $200 (not including shipping) and are nowhere in the condition these are in (see pics below and then decide)

CONDITION:

- Brand' New!

-Nor Cal

PRICE:

-$115 or best offer for SSS (picked up or can ship at cost as well)

- $100 or best offer for SPORTS (picked up or can ship at cost as well)

Paypal accepted & usually shipped out the same day as payment is received!

ALL PICTURES BELOW TAKEN BY ME OF THE ACTUAL BADGES:

SSS Badge

IMG_8959.jpg

sssfront.jpg

sssrear.jpg

sssright.jpg

sssleft.jpg

SPORTS Badge

IMG_8966.jpg

sportfront.jpg

sportrear.jpg

sportside.jpg

Compare to SSS badges recently sold on Ebay for up to $197 plus about $20 shipping!!!!

SSScompare2.jpg

SSScompare1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got them 71dimer.they look really realy good.raining as you know so i will wipe down truck and install and take pictures as soon as i can.thanks again

Wow, that got there super quick! Glad to hear you like them!

Still have some left, also interested in trades such as 68-69 grilles, rear bumper licence plate light, nice steering wheel, early panasport center caps, watanabe center caps.

I wasn't able to make it to today's SO CAL Eagle Rock Swap Meet so I'm offering free shipping this weekend, (but you cover paypal fee)!

you did not miss anything.i guess the show was not as good as last year.

Thank god, it would have been a LONG a$$ day!

FREE SHIPPING THIS WEEKEND!!!!

The show was a little small but a great swap meet anyway lots of people lots of cars just not packed as usual we still did good on sales and anyone wondering THOSE BADGES LOOK FACTORY AWESOME

Sedition88: Your SPORTS badge will be on its way to you tomorrow!

If anyone else wants to buy one or trade for some other Datsun goodies let me know!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.