Pizza party

izzo

I'm sure that 13B has good power, But my 78 L20B with 2 1/4 exahust,10LB flywheel, weber 32/36, 280ZX Turbo 5 speed has good power and gets 30mpg in a 620. Went on the Mt Rainier cruise and did'nt use up a 1'4 tank of fuel.

dont believe his car is a daily and i believe it runs 12 second quarters (or is it faster eddie??)

fuck gas mileage lol :lol:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lulz at it myself , Hey it was my first eBay purchase and last

man, you should realy post a pic up, so us fellow ratsunites dont do the same, the realy funy thing to me is that it says jdm across it, but uts all in english
  • 5 months later...

Right on hope to see you.

So the plans is to do burgers on Friday and pizza on Saturday. I will be taking the Friday off if any one wants to come down earlier in the day. This is a kid friendly event I have a X-Box and a big field they can play in. Also a very good chance I will have a super rare Roadster on display.

• 2 weeks later...

So doing a roll call to see how may Pizza crusts I need to get for this SATURDAY'S BBQ. I will be firing the BBQ up around 4PM. Also if you are bringing your family let me know so i can get more crusts for you.

And Feel Free to come earlier I will be around all day

What you need to bring

Topping

Chair

and maybe a drink