Sleeper in Seattle. Unique '82 910 sedan, 10:1 long rod L6, efi, header.

Medium metallic gray '82 Maxima with Audi 4000 urethane front air dam and Maxima rear deck spoiler, 280ZXTurbo suspension (sway bars, struts, etc, 4 wheel IRS), Infinity 6.5x15" alloys with 205/55-15" tires.

Engine: LD28 engine converted to gas with adapted N42 head and complete efi and electronic ignition from a '76 280Z, 10:1 compression, 140mm rods, 84.5mm x 83mm, 12mm headbolts (Nissan and BMW), L20B timing cover, header from 280ZX, minor tuning tweaks to efi. Trans: stock 910 (LD28 Maxima) 3LN71B A/T with hydraulic lock-up torque convertor. Stock R180 diff.

Car starts instantly every time and has crisp throttle response. Car/engine has not been raced or abused and is very reliable. I put this together in '97 and have used it for years as a daily driver. The car for me was a test-bench to put the hybrid L6 together and develop for transfer to one of my Z cars but I haven't had the time. Next phase for me would be (if the car doesn't sell) a low-pressure turbo from L28ET but restrict boost.......then adapt P90 head and run high-pressure turbo.

I hate to sell this car, but first $2,800 drives it away. Clear title.

This ad is to sell this vehicle and not provide a primer/tutorial on how to build a long-rod stroker L6 gas engine so I'll respond to questions re purchase. Cash only. Pick up only, in Poulsbo, WA.

I'll be posting ad with photos on Seattle Craigs List within the week.

DAW

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.