Internet providers

Jester

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I want to ask you guys if this happens to you a lot, I just finished replying to a thread, it took me 15 minutes to write the reply, and when I hit "POST", my service dumps the connection, and I loose everything, does this happen to you guys/gals, or is it just the internet provider cricket that does this crap. Does anyone have the "verizon" wireless internet service, does it suck also, is it slow like cricket, sometimes it takes over ten seconds or more to load the ratsun forum home page. I just cringe at the thought of paying $60.00 or more a month for internet service.

Never happens to me. Cricket sucks, period. Cant imagine Verizon's is any better. Reason is, is that they kinda disconnect you so you don't transfer data while at "Idle". Kinda like turning your car off while waiting for someone in the parking lot, no need to waste the gas.

If you still have a home phone, I would suggest just getting DSL.

Never happens to me. Cricket sucks, period. Cant imagine Verizon's is any better. Reason is, is that they kinda disconnect you so you don't transfer data while at "Idle". Kinda like turning your car off while waiting for someone in the parking lot, no need to waste the gas.

If you still have a home phone, I would suggest just getting DSL.

Haven't had a home phone for 10 years now, I went on a trip to california recently, and was able to use two other peoples computers, their's were lightening fast compared to mine, mine used to be that fast when I first signed up with cricket, but somewhere/sometime it changed.

When changing internet service providers, I have to call someone in, as I don't have a clue on how to do the setup, last time I changed providers, I screwed it up, so I don't like to change unless I have to. Today I waited so long for it to load a ratsun home page that I gave up, I used the "CCleaner", then I shut down and restarted the computer and got back on Ratsun faster than that page loaded. Today has been a really slow day for loading pages, it got way better after I shut the computer down and restarted.

• 4 weeks later...