Datsun 521 Front Bumper & 320, 520,521,Rear Bumperetts (pair)

zed1

Datsun 521 Front Bumper & Datsun 320, 520,521,620, and 720 Rear Bumperetts (pair)

I have removed many parts from a 1970 Datsun 521 and will list some (the ones that I do not need for my 1966 Datsun 520 project) for sale.

These bumpers are in usable condition or need to be straightened and rechromed for show truck.

See photos at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53116286@N07/

Sold as a set only for $100 plus shipping from 75075. (No international shipping. Paypal or check accepted.) Shipped from 75075.

Thanks for looking.

Keith

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For $160, I would include a set of front and rear bumper brackets with the purchase of the bumpers. (I do not want the sell the brackets separately until the bumpers are sold. I am sure you understand, most likely a person who needs bumpers also needs straight brackets.)

Keith

For $160, I would include a set of front and rear bumper brackets with the purchase of the bumpers. (I do not want the sell the brackets separately until the bumpers are sold. I am sure you understand, most likely a person who needs bumpers also needs straight brackets.)

Keith

are you willing to sell the rear brackets with bumperettes and how much...thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shipped from 75075. I recommend you use ups.com to get an estimate of shipping charges. The front bumper weighs about 20 lbs, the rear bumperetts weighs about 10 lbs. Each of the four brackets weight about 10 lbs.

Keith

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.