510 Parts for Sale - Misc Stuff

I just picked up this 510 and need to dump some of the bits. These are good parts, I just don't need when putting in a cage and building a track car. Take a look at the link and make me a reasonable offer on stuff. I have no set price I need to get on this stuff, I just need it out of the way. Thanks for looking!! For reference, I'm not picky on price, just if what you're willing to pay seems reasonable, I'll sell. I don't care to do too much haggling on any of this stuff.

View the bits here: http://photobucket.com/510partsforsale

I'll start a list here of the sold bits and notate it in the picture gallery linked above:

Marker Lights - SOLD

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B~4 I make an offer, I need the model #er.

also what will shipping be to 99403.

izzo, I saw them 1st. :lol:

but don't want them. ;)

I'll get the number and some other pics tomorrow. All of this stuff is spread out on the floor of another house I own. That's what spare houses are for right, storing 510 parts?

Haha. Good, cuz I bought them :blink: Now i just gotta find some better fenders.

:thumbup: , whats wrong with ur fenders. rust, bondo ??

I'll get the number and some other pics tomorrow. All of this stuff is spread out on the floor of another house I own. That's what spare houses are for right, storing 510 parts?

no problem, do you happen to have any 68 510 stuff @ ur storage house ?

I will also need the adapter, pic of that also, Pleze.

no problem, do you happen to have any 68 510 stuff @ ur storage house ?

I will also need the adapter, pic of that also, Pleze.

I have a few other misc bits. Nothing up for sale yet, but stuff will be added.

That carb is a Weber DGV and it has what looks to be a new Trans Dapt 2107 mounted between the Weber and manifold already. Make me an offer and get it out of my way. I have demo to do! :P

Also, the other two carbs I have are stock items. One appears to be a manual and one electric throtle from what I can tell.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.