V320 KID

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

so guys not alot has been happing with it lately been buisy with work . but i welded upp most of the back that needed rust repairs and also fixed the roof .

and on thursday im getting a 320 added to my arm ;) ill post pics on friday haha

• 2 months later...

hey guys alottttt of progress the rite side is nealy finished and im doing the inside body work is well under way . pics will be up tmorrow night and thats a promis.

also i have a question austain a60 taillights look idential does anyone know if they would fit?

I looked up that model, they actually look fatter and don't have the bend at the top, but you would be the one to find out if you have them over there, fact is I have never seen one of them over here, but I have not been looking either.

Are you missing parts for your taillights?

we have prymer ladys and gentlemen not long now!!!!!!!!. and wayno i have complete talelights but i need the chrome skirts my are are pretty rooted

616694_3975982730760_1214770286_o.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Is this what your talking about when you say "skirts"?

I don't think these were ever chrome plated at the factory, but I could be wrong.

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

I do beleave it would look proper though to have them plated the same as the bezels, but I have never seen it done yet, if I had an extra set I would have already done it myself.

so guys not alot has been happing with it lately been buisy with work . but i welded upp most of the back that needed rust repairs and also fixed the roof .

and on thursday im getting a 320 added to my arm ;) ill post pics on friday haha

320 tattoo?? must see!

wayno, i think he's talking about the bezels

He said he has the taillight assemblies, but his skirts are rotted, so I figured skirts would be the pieces below the bezels that he wanted chromed.

I suppose he could be talking about the bottom of the bezels though.

We need photos to know for sure. :lol:

We just had a "Zeke" sighting, he hasn't been around for a while.

I hope all is well with you Zeke. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might have to haha :(((. I have cut out so much rust around the left rear window . I have been welding in a heap of replacement patches as soon as i smooth them back ill grab pics.