v320 wagon build thread

V320 KID

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats taken as i was turning it side ways in the workshop . One side left to finish and its the side with the least dents. As i already welded up the rust holes it shouldnt take long

I know someone looking for that bluebird grill, he contacted me about the one I won on ebay, it turned out that he was the one I was bidding against.

He really wants one for his 62 or 63 bluebird(312), if you want to sell it, let me know and I can give you his email address, or I can point him to this thread, he lives in Belgium, not a lot of datsun parts there.

The grill is for a 63 and mines a 64 so if anyone wants it im sure we could make a swap if you have somthing i need

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry mate i forgot to reply and mine should be ok its just a bit beeten up . The tailgate was beet to shit a woman or asian driver must of owned it at some point haha there was a heap of bog in it but it banged out pretty good . If any of you guys go on the 320 owners Facebook page i posted a few pics there . Ill try upload some to here at the end of the week