Wiring specialties sr20det harness

nine2five5ten

Hey guys im a noob here, I started getting ready to modify my stock sr20det wiring harness tomy 73 510 when i came across wiring specialties. They have a brand new stand alone harness to swap a sr into any datsun chassis. my question is has anyone bought a harness from them before? it looks like good stuff to me for $399.00 and yuri the owner is a pretty cool guy. If no one has I will post pics of the install when it gets here.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well monkey. I would say the wiring specialties looks like it easier to install. You dont need an existing harness. There are less wires to connect. The harness is cleaner, and practically new.

They each have their place. But so far, it looks like the specialty product will have a cleaner install.

• 5 months later...

Where did you find the new N64 plugs? I've looked for them before and couldn't find them at a reasonable price. Did you find a supplier for all the Nissan plugs? I would love to get the info. Not that I would make a similar product. I am more interested in making some Megasquirt plug and play stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you find the new N64 plugs? I've looked for them before and couldn't find them at a reasonable price. Did you find a supplier for all the Nissan plugs? I would love to get the info. Not that I would make a similar product. I am more interested in making some Megasquirt plug and play stuff.

We make a lot of our connectors now. Some of the older ones are becoming impossible to find.

• 11 months later...