I.E. caravan to JCCS 2011

hvyd

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all set up "stopping points" last year based on distance from JCCS...One in Corona, then we linked up with the OC Ratsuners at Brookhurst and the 91, then one last stop off before heading in...it was an insane amount of cars...epic, really...

I'm in for whatever. Lets keep this post going...

If I remember correctly the first stop was off La Sierra and 91 at Jack in the box in Corona, then we stopped at Green River and the 91, then off Brookhurst and 91... don't remember much after that. I think I'll be driving my truck this time.

A few of us met in Corona at the first stop at approximately 5:30 am then rolled on to the next stop and so on. Topher, if you want to meet me at my house and leave from here that would work. I think I'd leave here at about 5 am.

A few of us met in Corona at the first stop at approximately 5:30 am then rolled on to the next stop and so on. Topher, if you want to meet me at my house and leave from here that would work. I think I'd leave here at about 5 am.

sounds good to me if i still have my 510 by then lol

Was that at that gas station?