Kangaroo Pouch

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to deliberatly hijack this thread but I will bring a Kangaroo Bag hanger bracket to the JCCS meet at the Queen Mary on Sept 11, for free, if there is any interest. In original box less the pump and one of the "spritzer" nozzles which I canibalized.

Not to deliberatly hijack this thread but I will bring a Kangaroo Bag hanger bracket to the JCCS meet at the Queen Mary on Sept 11, for free, if there is any interest. In original box less the pump and one of the "spritzer" nozzles which I canibalized.

Not to deliberately hijack your hijack, but don't plan on giving the bag to anyone but the bums sleeping on the bench at the Queen Mary on the 11th of September. JCCS is on the 10th.

• Like 1

Not to deliberately hijack your hijack, but don't plan on giving the bag to anyone but the bums sleeping on the bench at the Queen Mary on the 11th of September. JCCS is on the 10th.

Thank you, I stand corrected. By the way, read the posting, I have the bracket and some fittings, not the Kangaroo bag, to give away.

• Like 1

Hi there, I'm looking for one Kangaroo bag hanger bracket mine don't work, how can I get yours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.