Why Ford is better than Chevy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I see are numbers blink.gif

You know on a track, there's more to winning then impressive numbers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ

This of course is biased. The Mustang is made to compete with the Camaro, not the Corvette. The Z06 is in a completely different league. It would be more reasonable to put the Corvette against the GT40. (GT)

Besides that, Datsuns are still better! Wouldn't mind a mid-mounted LS7 engine in my 510 though.

All I see are numbers blink.gif

You know on a track, there's more to winning then impressive numbers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ

Ya, and Mustang beats the Corvette in comfort. You can still take your family around in it, cant in the Corvette. They each have their strong points, but overall one cuts it and one doesnt. Of course thats my opinion, not exactly fact.

He also thinks that Shelby is a factory offering.

lol1.gif

I know that Shelby is not a factory car and that you have to actually send it to Shelby to have the package installed, but the point is that it is still a Mustang, the Camaro doesnt have any aftermarket possibilities like that.

Ya, and Mustang beats the Corvette in comfort. You can still take your family around in it, cant in the Corvette. They each have their strong points, but overall one cuts it and one doesnt. Of course thats my opinion, not exactly fact.

I know that Shelby is not a factory car and that you have to actually send it to Shelby to have the package installed, but the point is that it is still a Mustang, the Camaro doesnt have any aftermarket possibilities like that.

Did you forget about Yenko?!!