Need a beater truck

Hiya Ratsun,

I'm almost through my personal recession and on the brink of recovery. However, I have a relatively large kitchen project and I'm minus a truck to haul crap in. Anyone got a runs/stops/shifts pickup they want gone?

521 maybe, but I'd prefer a beat 620/720. I won't need it forever, but it will need to be legal. If it needs a little something, that's fine, but it MUST have clean papers.

Please send me messages, you can reply here too, but I'm not on as much as I used to be. If you have a parts truck with papers, and not too far gone, I might consider it. There are several 521's/620's in a nearby salvage yard, so I could probably get it put together. Time is critical tho', our baby is due mid-September and the kitchen really needs to be done before he gets here...

Thanks!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jes! I called a guy on CL with a '76 in Jefferson the other day (it's on CL as a 67 610?). He only has auction papers, I'm not real confident he knows if the papers are enough for a title.

jesusno2, you have a PM.

Thanks folks!

• 2 months later...

Hey Cracker i know a guy who is looking for a lil pickup. Send me a few pics or post em up on here would ya. thanks

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/36928-500-72-620-fs-need-money-for-goon/page__p__568540__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=568540 :) $400 is lowest. Cool work truck, but rusty as shit. Everything works, but it's running rich and rough when cold. Needs the auto choke tuned. Can include extra carb.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.