lowdown 2011 pics

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it's no worse than making a bbq out of a car, pretty much gets rid of all it's functionality. No way you could listen to that while you were driving though. Not without earplugs. Plus for all that amperage, there has to be something other than the stock Honda alternator in there. It's like those damn kids that come into NAPA asking if I have a 200 amp alternator in stock for their riced-out pos. No, no I don't. You running lots of juice? Yeah. Okay then, you need dual alternators, 8 million batteries and capacitors. Oh and if you want to avoid all that, you can do what I do. Rock two speakers. Just two. ;)

I'm sure Elmer will have a different view of this though. He'll probably be like hells yeah! :D

Page 3, new beetle fail.

Hey Matt, you're just messing around right? You do know that's Kristy's car right?

She's got a lot of time into that car to make it into something pretty cool (you can't see all the fiberglass car audio work in the back in that pic).

If she even thought you were talking $hit about here car, she would probably come over to your house and and kick your a$, lol.

And thanks Todd for posting up the pics from the show

• 3 months later...