'73 610 Wagon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28537_392765978650_15721718650_4274751_7563306_n.jpg

heres a pic of it before it was taken apart.

...before it was taken apart...???

I remember seeing that car in one piece three years ago at JCCS 2008. $800 shell? Seems complete from your description, and worthy of an $800 price tag. GLWS!

Bummer it got "taken apart". Complete minus the 73 front end?

no 73 front, it has a miss match pieced together 74 front. comes with a flat black painted 74 grill and the stock 74 grill, and also an extra lower front valence, and i think i may have an extra set of lights for the front as well, but i have to double check my piles of parts again. I have the 74 chrome bumpers, but no brackets for them, so those would have to be made or found if you wanted bumpers on the wagon.

the interior has the front seats in black, and rear seat in tan, but comes with an extra back part of the rear seat in black.... not sure what to call that. dash and cluster is there as well as the center counsel.

• 2 weeks later...

1973 610 wagon

orange and has a 74 front end on it that needs to be painted. all the panels are straight. no major damage or accidents. interior is mostly there but needs to be put together. All the glass is there, and suspension is all there. I have an extra hatch and front valence as well. there is no motor or tranny. good project for someone to put together.

asking $800 or best offer

needs to be towed

sorry no pics at the moment

please email me if you have any questions or anything:

myqisforsale@yahoo.com

3o23pe3ld5V45P65X5b850948b7f896c41a3e.jpg

If no accidents why are the fenders and grill miss matched? Where is the motor and tranny?

If no accidents why are the fenders and grill miss matched? Where is the motor and tranny?

original fenders were pulled off for another project. these fenders are actually in better shape than the ones that were on there, just need to be painted. motor and tranny was pulled because there were originally plans for an SR20 to be installed, but was never done.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.