Soo Casa Diablo...............

Ummmmmmmm..............I don't know what to say.............never ever ever ever seen girls work sooooooo hard for tips. Did I mention the girls actually know what the poles are for? and put them to excellent use?

I know this is a car forum but damn shit gives a whole new meaning to entertainment.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I know, not good at explaining things.............wish I could take OIC's.

Pretty much is the craziest/cleanest/bestest strip club evar. Hot and I mean smoking hot chicks that don't give off that skank crack whore vibe that most other strippers in most Portland clubs give off. Insane stage play chicks doing things on the top of the poles.......................15ft up near the vaulted ceiling. This place puts the 'Titty Twister' from Dusk til Dawn to shame. Best thing though are the mini dances/private dances. I'm quiet as shit and very reserved yet this chick randomly brought up computer gaming, and had a good conversation........who would have thunk it, a stripper (very quirky and very attractive) that is a counterstrike nerd? Thats like only the 3rd HOT female Ive ever met that is so into gaming that she knows the obscure mods.

Ya I know, not good at explaining things.............wish I could take OIC's.

Pretty much is the craziest/cleanest/bestest strip club evar. Hot and I mean smoking hot chicks that don't give off that skank crack whore vibe that most other strippers in most Portland clubs give off. Insane stage play chicks doing things on the top of the poles.......................15ft up near the vaulted ceiling. This place puts the 'Titty Twister' from Dusk til Dawn to shame. Best thing though are the mini dances/private dances. I'm quiet as shit and very reserved yet this chick randomly brought up computer gaming, and had a good conversation........who would have thunk it, a stripper (very quirky and very attractive) that is a counterstrike nerd? Thats like only the 3rd HOT female Ive ever met that is so into gaming that she knows the obscure mods.

Yeah and she really liked you. :lol: Until you run out of $1 dolla bills.

• Like 1